I don't think it actually exists. The signs on 61 are a lie. I mean, really. The only thing I could find on google was about sports, and something about "The Obama Desception". How ridiculous.
Anyway, I am eating McDonald's and drinking some sweet tea. I'm off caffeine and soda pop. It's terribly upsetting that I can't drink my Throwback or my MelloYello. But it's for my health, yeah?
My mom and I were discussing what happened the first couple years that she adopted me after mom died. She was telling me stuff about this kid named Rick. Apparently, the first game we played was the "Dead Mommy Game". This was, apparently, where we re-enacted my mother's murder. How sensative of Rick. Not only this, but his house was also a crack house. Ridiculous.
She also started talking about how before I get pregnant, I need to get my blood drawn. For those of you who don't know, I have a slight aversion to needles. and when I say "slight", I mean "a ridiculously crazy, irrational fear". I started crying just thinking about it.
Why do people get scared of things? Is it something that can't be helped? Is there something wrong with the person? Is it only something that happens after a traumatic incident? I don't understand why the feeling of fright happens. It feels like some things are just silly. For instance, I have a huge fear of someone creeping into my house. It is totally irrational and crazy, but I understand why this happens and why I'm scared of it. Is there any way to get over fear besides confrontation? It's something that has weighed on my heart for a while now. any thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment